Date Added: 14 November 2023
: 11 December 2023
Job Title: Senior External Communications Officer
Working For: ADS Group Ltd
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent, fulltime role, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
As senior communications officer at ADS, you’ll work as part of a busy communications team, delivering media relations, digital and strategic communications to enhance the reputation of ADS’ sectors.
As the trade association for the UK’s Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries, your work will help shape the reputation of our sectors at home and abroad.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive team player with experience communicating to a wide variety of audiences, including using traditional and digital media channels. While you may not have experience in our sectors, you’ll have an eye for detail and storytelling abilities to ensure the continued success of the ADS brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate communicator to define and grow the ADS brand. You will report directly to the Head of External Communications and collaborate with the wider ADS Government and Policy team.
There are no formal employment or educational requirements for this role.
Skills & Competencies
• Media relations experience desirable
• Creative thinker with confidence to voice new ideas
• A team player willing to collaborate with different internal and external teams
• Pro-active, organised and able to multi-task across simultaneous projects
• Exceptional copywriting skills and attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience with:
- MS Office suite
- email-marketing software
- Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- social media scheduling
- monitoring and analytics
- design (e.g. Canva, InDesign or Photoshop)
- event registration and management platforms (e.g. ExpoPlatform, Eventscase)
- video editing (e.g. Premiere Pro - desirable but not essential)
Contract & Benefits
Location; Hybrid role working from the head office in London and home.
Benefits; Bonus, pension, private health insurance, life insurance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, 9-day fortnight, hybrid working, extended remote working, enhanced parental leave, 28 days annual leave, buy additional annual leave, long service additional annual leave.
Closing Date: 11 December 2023
Please apply for the role via our website careers page:
Job Openings (peoplehr.net)