Date Added: 14 November 2023
: 26 November 2023
Job Title: Insight Support Analyst
Working For: Healthwatch England 'a client of Webrecruit'
Salary: £24,244 - £29,646 per annum (pro rata)
Length of Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Location: Home-based - Flexible, United Kingdom
Healthwatch England are the statutory committee of the Care Quality Commission.
We are now looking for an Insight Support Analyst to join us on a full-time basis for a six month fixed term contract or secondment opportunity.
- 27 days’ annual leave, rising with service to 32.5 days, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- NHS pension scheme, with around a 14% employer contribution
- Free employee assistance service 24 hours a day
- Discounts to supermarkets, high street stores, electronics and fleet cars
- Discounted gym vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal reward scheme where you could win a voucher or two!
- Equipment for homeworking
What you will bring…
To be considered as an Insight Support Analyst, you will need:
- The ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- The capability to think logically and solve data problems, working through errors to reach a resolution
- The ability to process, interpret and present complex information in an easily understood accessible format
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and consistency in recording, inputting and coding data
- Advanced skills in Excel, or an equivalent programme
What you’ll be doing
As our Insight Support Analyst, you will support the Healthwatch network to share data effectively and securely with Healthwatch England.
You’ll develop materials and resources to support the Healthwatch network to use new digital tools to collect, analyse and share their data, assisting colleagues to identify themes and undertake straightforward business insight projects.
Assisting with the development of user requirements for IT systems, you’ll support the adaptation of digital systems to receive, store and retrieve insight, ensuring information security requirements are upheld.
Closing Date: 26 November 2023
Potential Interview Dates: Thursday 7th December and Monday 11th December
APPLY HERE - https://app.webrecruit.co/JobSeeker/ApplyOnline?jobid=115690&boardid=1778