Date Added: 14 November 2023
: 24 November 2023
Job Title: Communications Intern
Working For: UK Finance
Charity Number: N/A
Length of Contract: 3-6 months
You’ll be a member of UK Finance’s corporate affairs team, working in our strategic policy and planning team.
The strategic policy and planning team works to ensure our communications and advocacy activity is joined-up across the organisation, clear and effective. The team leads on cross-cutting strategic policy areas.
You’ll support the teams across a range of activities, such as:
• Responding to government or regulatory announcements that impact the banking and finance sector
• Helping get the messaging right on UK Finance’s top policy asks
• Supporting strategic planning through populating and maintaining a forward look calendar
• Assisting strategic policy teams with regular communications for members
• Monitoring the progress of relevant consultations and supporting UK Finance's responses
Closing Date: 24 November 2023