Date Added: 16 November 2023
: 29 November 2023
Job Title: Policy Assistant
Working For: Association of British Insurers
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Length of Contract: 12 months
We’re looking for a Policy Assistant to coordinate and help with projects relating to helping our members support good consumer outcomes across varied policy areas in insurance and long-term savings. Currently, were working on things like tackling affordability challenges with insurance and making customer communications easier to understand.
What’s the job?
- Monitor, research and analyse relevant information to help us formulate persuasive policy positions.
- Complete the administrative tasks relating to the running of ABI’s Consumer Advisory Group and Consumer Committee, such as coordinating and setting timelines for input, undertaking research and drafting content.
- Compile internal and external updates, including putting together the updates for a regular newsletter.
- Undertake consumer policy research to help colleagues understand our policy positions.
- Work with the Public Affairs team to understand and the political context of our policy work.
Closing Date: 29 November 2023
For more info and to apply, please visit https://app.beapplied.com/apply/ppae3rxiqg