Date Added: 16 November 2023
: 29 November 2023
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: Teach First
Length of Contract: FTC
To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
Too many young people growing up in poverty aren’t fulfilling their potential in school. Unfair for each person with dreams unfulfilled and unwise as a society. We’re striving to change that. Young people in schools supported by Teach First get better GCSE results, are more likely to go to top universities and are long-term more likely to be in education, work or training.
In this role you’ll oversee a public affairs strategy ahead of the General Election to influence stakeholders across Westminster to support pupils in disadvantaged areas.
- Do you have experience of developing and delivering public affairs strategies that achieve results and leading a team to get there?
- Do you have sound political instincts and experience working in Westminster or Whitehall?
- Are your written and verbal communication skills are second to none?
- Are you an excellent project manager, skilled at engaging varied stakeholders in fast paced projects?
- Do you have sharp data and analytical skills, communicating complex information quickly and clearly?
- Do you have a commitment to Teach First’s work and mission?
Yes, to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our Public Affairs Manager!
Closing Date: 29 November 2023
We expect interviews to take place on and from 11th December 2023
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our career’s website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload. If you’re applying from an external job board, you’ll be redirected to our career’s website. (Please note, we only accept applications through our careers website)