Date Added: 18 November 2023
: 11 December 2023
Job Title: Various Roles - Policy, Public Affairs, Campaigns
Working For: The Natasha Allergy Research Foundation
Length of Contract: Permanent
Head of Policy and Public Affairs - £40,000
Manage the Foundation’s policy and influencing work, ensuring it is strategically focused, underpinned by strong evidence and research, and delivers meaningful and impactful change in policy and practice.
Key responsibilities are to:
• Develop and deliver the Foundation’s strategic policy objectives.
• Influence policy development, legislation and promote greater understanding of food allergy amongst politicians, opinion former and influencers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with government, national bodies, and other key stakeholders on behalf of the Foundation.
Policy Advisor - £38,000
Play a pivotal role in influencing and shaping the work of the Foundation across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Development policy positions based on strong evidence and analysis.
• Keep abreast of relevant updates in policy, briefing the wider team and key stakeholders.
• Engage with external stakeholders to increase the Foundation’s knowledge base and maintain our position as leader within our field of expertise.
Campaigns Officer - £32,000
Develop and deliver campaigns strategies that draw on a broad range of tactics to influence people and organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
• To lead the development and delivery of a campaign and events strategy, drawing on broad and imaginative routes to change.
• Proactively follow developments in the public policy environment to inform the Foundation’s work and campaigns.
• To keep up to date with developments and innovations in campaigning.
• To work proactively with supporters to involve them more directly with the Foundation’s work, drive activity and individual fundraising initiatives.
For the full details of each job go to https://www.narf.org.uk/work-with-us
Closing Date: 11 December 2023
Closing time: at 10am
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter setting out why you are interested in the role and how you meet the person specification to Alicia.Kennedy@narf.org.uk