Date Added: 8 February 2024
: 22 February 2024
Job Title: Administration and Communications Support Worker
Working For: Labour Housing Group
Salary: £15.12 per hour (plus occasional travel expenses)
Length of Contract: 2 years
The position involves supporting the Secretary by:
- minuting meetings and distributing minutes
- helping to arrange meetings and events
- uploading and distributing mailings, newsletters and blogs using MailChimp and WordPress
- maintaining the MemberPress membership system
- publicising and supporting events and managing hybrid facilities
- contributing to policy development
- marketing, maintaining good communications and developing a communications and media strategy
- supporting branch work
Closing Date: 22 February 2024
Closing time: 5pm on closing date
Interviews will be held online on March 1st 5.30-8pm. (we will be flexible if this time is not possible for a shortlisted candidate).
Starting date: mid March
Apply by e-mail to email@example.com
Applications to consist of a CV and a 1-side covering letter saying why you want to work for LHG and how your skills and experience match with the role profile.
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruitment of LHG Admin and Comms Worker” in title.