Date Added: 8 February 2024
: 23 February 2024
Job Title: Account Executive, Health
Working For: WA Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
WA Communications’ is looking for a new Account Executive to join our industry-leading health practice recently awarded Communique Public Affairs and Policy Consultancy of the Year.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious new consultant. You’ll get involved across our health client base in life sciences, medtech and the charity sector, broaden your communications skills and gain experience in business development. You’ll play your part in our growing team, solving client problems, delivering creative campaigns, and producing research and insights to shape client programmes. There’ll be excellent professional development support to help you develop and grow the skills to move forward in your career.
Job Title: Account Executive (Health)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Reports to: Account Director
Location WA hybrid working – minimum 2 days a week in the office, up to 3 days working from home
ROLE SPECIFICATION & RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a recent graduate or in your early career with a genuine interest in healthcare and health issues. Qualities we value include:
• Understanding of government and policymaking, and interest in health policy, media and communications
• Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues
• A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
• Organisation and planning, time management and attention to detail
• A clear and engaging writing style
• Curiosity, initiative and willingness to learn
• Desire to develop strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Consideration and care for colleagues
• Experience in consultancy, parliament, a charity or another related organisation welcome not essential
Closing Date: 23 February 2024
We will start interviewing strong candidates who apply early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it. Please state clearly in your application that you are applying for the Account Executive (Health) position.
You’ll find more details about the role and WA at wacomms.co.uk/careers/