Date Added: 10 February 2024
: 25 February 2024
Job Title: Communications consultant
Working For: Common Vision UK
Location: London or remote working
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience (1-3 days per week)
Length of Contract: Freelance
Common Vision is an independent think tank specialising in community listening, participatory research, and civic imagination. Our mission is to inspire collaborative action and catalyse collective agency through knowledge and learning. We work with a range of different communities of place, practice, interest, and experience, bringing them together to listen and learn from each other.
We are recruiting a freelance and/or part-time communications consultant to support community engagement, outreach, and marketing across a range of different projects.
- Drafting compelling content for Common Vision's newsletters, website and social media
- Publicising events, workshops and training sessions
- Producing Mailchimp newsletters
- Updating the website
- Direct communications with participants involved in our research projects, events and other activities
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
Candidates should be able to demonstrate professional experience of the responsibilities above as well as:
- A positive and aspirational interest in a range of social and political issues
- A curious and empathetic mindset, with the ability to listen to, and learn from, a range of individuals and communities
- Excellent written communication skills, including impeccable spelling/ grammar and the ability to use different writing styles
- Creative flair, strong professional skills, and an eye for detail
This is a freelance or flexible part-time role for 1-3 days per week.
Closing Date: 25 February 2024
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please send a CV and tailored covering letter detailing your experience, interest and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please reference w4mpjobs in the subject line)